Vitra Design Museum, Weil am Rhein, Germany
- In 2006 I worked on all models for the exhibition ‘Le Corbusier – The Art of Architecture’.
- For the Vitra Design Foundation, I had already co-developed an elaborate, walk-through steel and wood exhibition model, scaled 1:10, of the Philipps Pavilion for the 1958 World Fair.
- For the ‘Lightopia’ exhibition the pavilion was to be newly designed as a smaller transparent object.
- Making use of the large exhibition models’ digital construction data, I work out the basis for the new 3D-printed model (additive manufacturing techique).
- I used a UV-resistant varnish to make the matted surface more transparent.
Stereolithography (SLA printing), manual processing
In cooperation with
von Allmen Formenbau, Pfäffikon, Switzerland
Eggimann Holzfertigung, Ramsei, Switzerland