- No situation model is provided for the competition.
- The choice of materials should reflect the rough harbor district and the environment dominated by water.
- The transport packaging should simultaneously serve as the presentation base.
- Together with the client we opt for flakeboard (OSB) as we can bond these together seamlessly into complete buildings.
- The material also has two textures: the smoother surface and rough-cut edge. I incorporate these into the model both visually and technically.
- I choose perspex for the water, and dye it in the desired colour tone.
CNC- and manual processing, laser technique
In cooperation with
Tschudin AG, Münchenstein, Switzerland