- The presentation model is not intended to appeal primarily to architects, but to attract sponsorship. For this reason a pronounced color scheme and greater project detailing are required.
- Since the model is to be used several times in different places, it should be robust enough to withstand breakage and wear and tear.
- I want to solve the task with materials that already have the correct surface and colour characteristics.
- For the silo I opt for a plastic which is simply sanded and treated with a matte finish.
- The pavilion’s outer shell, the floor and the bridge are made of massive lime wood and of aircraft plywood. I use colour glazes for the floor design.
- The trees and shrubs are cut out of industrial filter mats, plucked and painted in multiple colours. This tree type is sturdy and does not flake over time.
CNC- und manual processing